er

Wednesday 13 November 2013

The Road Is Not Gone

Two roads diverged in the Dim forest life
And unfortunately I could not travel both
And as adventurous, I stand long
And looked down one as far as the way I can
Where his beautiful leads behind the Bush

Then I looked at the other, as good,
And perhaps even nicer,
Because of the way it was fresh and inviting
Although the site has been through it
Also been subjecting the grass,

And both that morning equally stretched
Under the expanse of foliage loss that has not been disturbed
Oh, I save the way first for next time!
Despite knowing all the way to
I doubt it will ever come back

I will expose while sighing
Sometime in the coming centuries
Two roads diverged in the Woods, and I ...
I travel the road less traveled
And it changed everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment